Saturday, September 29, 2007

NEW BLOG, NEW SEASON!

Well here we are, I decided to start a whole new blog (because I have nothing else to do of course)! This is completely devoted to our findings in nature, all our own pictures, hopefully with identification! I will not post here everyday, just everyday we find something good. Although I have quite a few to post from our summer findings!
The picture in the header is of some toad stools we found on a nature walk last week at the Roaring Brook Nature Center in Canton, CT. We had a great time there and got some GREAT pictures!
Here is my first project, watching the fall foliage appear here in our neck of the woods! Here are the first two photos, taken in the same standing place, one to the right (below) and one to the left (above). I originally thought I would take photos weekly for this project, but the leaves are changing so fast that I will try to take them more often.
These are on Sept. 28, 2007.

No comments: