
Can you guess what critter was on our back porch the other night getting into the trash I left out? One more clue... he wears a thief's mask! It is the same kind of animal that stole all my corn out of my garden this summer!!

We have been having AMAZING sunsets that my camera (or lack of skills with my camera) just can not capture. But here is a try. This is out the front window of my house then I ran out the back door and...

Took this picture, it was AMAZING, the whole back yard had this pink glow to it! All the leaves on the ground and in the trees were on fire with this pink glow, it was so beautiful. I wish I could share it more with you!
~
As for the snow poll, well we still have not had snow, we are chilly but no snow. They are forecasting snow for mid November on Accuweather.com, man I love them! We will wait and see!
1 comment:
Hi, Danna :) Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my new site! I wanted to invite you back this week - I'm having a virtual Open House to officially kick off the new blog :)I'd love to have you stop in!
BTW, I haven't seen that Nature Journal blogroll before tonight. Sounds great! My own nature blog has been p-i-t-i-f-u-l lately - my computer needed new photo software. But, no we have it and I have no excuse not to update my nature blog with some fun nature pics :) I think I'll join that blogroll this week! :)
Have a good one,
Jacci
Post a Comment