Happy New Year!
Last Saturday we had a very mild day, it was 50 degrees F.!! So we headed out to enjoy it! We went over to the Hopbrook Dam recreation area, we mostly stayed to the main road since Dan was not with us and the rangers are not there during the off season.
We saw ferns growing up through the snow!
And we had snack next to the lake, the ice had receded a few feet from the edge, but the kids were excited that they could throw a stick to the ice.
We found this HUGE paper wasp nest, it was bigger than a basketball!
And then there is the indoors, which is were I AM STAYING!!
Here is the sliding door in our kitchen this morning, it was 5 degrees with a wind chill of -10 when I got up! Even now 3 hours later it is 8 degrees!!! Every window we have not gotten plastic on was icy!!!
Here is the ice on the bottom of the door, this is crazy.
And then there is the indoors, which is were I AM STAYING!!
No comments:
Post a Comment