Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I LOVE SPRING!

It is so amazing after the long winter! Here is another Jack-in-the-Pulpit we spotted in the "hiking area" as the kids call it, it is the wooded part of our yard. I thought it was neat it has two flowers, most of the ones we find only have one!
And our canopy is filling in!!! If you click this picture to enlarge it you will see the sun and shadows of the leaves on each other! So beautiful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have been looking avidly for a 'Jack in the Pulpit' but haven't found one yet :( Maybe they don't grow in BC. I'm going to have to do some digging and find out. They look so neat though :) You lilac is gorgeous to!
Nature Mama

Danna said...

Coming from So. Cal. the Jack in the Pulpits are just amazing to see, I hope you find one!!
Thanks for stoping by!!