We are so glad to be outside again!!! Here are a couple good pictures I have gotten lately!
Last full moon it was so warm outside that I went out to take a couple pictures and just enjoy the night air before it is swarming with mosquitoes! It is interesting to see the dramatic rotation of the earth with the change of seasons. It is just not something we see so dramatically in Southern California. During the winter the moon rises strait out my back door, this picture I had to turn to the right (almost completely) to see the moon.
We have had some beautiful sunny weather, now it is raining. Oh well you have to have the night to rejoice in the morning and I guess the same goes for having rain to rejoice in the flowers on sunny days! :) Can you see the green sprouting here and there?!?!
Last year my tulips bloomed before the daffodils, this year my daffodils were boomed and mostly gone before the tulips showed. Weird!
No comments:
Post a Comment