Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Today in our Backyard!

Mom's nature journal for today...
tall sunflowers...
baby pumpkin....
black eyed susans...
and a grasshopper!
If you make this photo bigger it is truly amazing!
~
Recently my cousin Nancy was perusing our nature blog, and was so thoughtful to send me a CD she enjoys where all the songs are inspired by bugs! So here are a couple videos for you Nancy!

Did you see him jump?

And here he is walking around a bit!

5 comments:

Cherish said...

You're braver than me - when I see one I scream.

Danna said...

Just as long as they are hopping away and not onto me I am fine! :) Plus my camera has a great zoom! ;)

kathy said...

I like your pictures. The grasshopper was fun to watch.

Danna said...

Thanks for comming to see this blog Kathy, there is not too much traffic here or the school blog so I appreciate you stoping by!! :)

Anonymous said...

A baby pumpkin!
Your garden is lovely!