On the way to the airport yesterday to drop of Dan we snapped a couple fun photos!
This pond is so pretty, but with the added fall foliage it is just breathtaking!
These guys have been eluding my camera for a couple weeks, but we finally caught them... barely! Wild turkeys! I remember the first time I saw these was at my in laws house in PA, it was so foreign to me! :) Do you see the baby?
This one is a bit clearer!
This pond is so pretty, but with the added fall foliage it is just breathtaking!
These guys have been eluding my camera for a couple weeks, but we finally caught them... barely! Wild turkeys! I remember the first time I saw these was at my in laws house in PA, it was so foreign to me! :) Do you see the baby?
This one is a bit clearer!For a good turkey story try Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving by Dav Pilkey!
Happy Fall!
2 comments:
Wow! Wild turkeys! Your leaves have changed a lot more than ours. It doesn't look much like fall here, just hints of it.
Some placese it is more, some less. Our yard has not changed much yet!
Post a Comment