Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sunshine!

The sun was just too beautiful the other day to not roam around the yard and take a few pictures! Plus it was 72 degrees F.!! Now if it would only stop voling back to the 40's in between the warm days!! :) Here are my crocus's again, soon there will be daffodils to show (my favorite)! :)
We found this bird house discarded and thought we'd put it up and see if we got any takers! We will be watching!

And you know it is spring when the skunk cabbage is returning! At least it is a pretty green, there really is not much else nice to say about it! I mostly just remind the kids to NEVER mess with it!!
I am so happy spring has sprung!!!



2 comments:

tradeink said...

keep going man.
it's nice to meet you.
blesses.

kathy said...

I'm a little homesick even for the skunk cabbage!