Monday, October 15, 2007

Fall!

The continued update of our fall foliage! But it will be a bit over a week before I update again, I will be away off where there are no colorful leaves! :) Although I am dreadfully scared I will miss all the colors here!!

Here is our new adventure, Jake's caterpillar wound its self into it's cocoon! I hope he does not unveil while we are gone! Here he is when we found him!

5 comments:

lindafay said...

We've been trying to find a caterpiller that will make a cocoon for us but still no luck. Your mushrooms look dangerous, but beautiful.

Why don't you join our nature blogroll? You can find the info on my sidebar at Crammed with heaven.

Warmly,

Danna said...

Yes we cout ourselves very lucky, my hubby had thoought it was dead, but I held out hope, and we are now praying he does not emerge while we are gone!!
Thanks!!

Barb said...

Love your new blog....I will be checking from time to time.

Barb-Harmony Art Mom

Jenn4Him said...

Fall has taken its sweet time getting to Indiana. It finally seems the trees are turning colors.

Danna said...

The colors here have been so selective in comming, it is weird, but this is our first full fall here, so maybe it is not weird! :)