Saturday, January 12, 2008

Duck & Cover!

So most of the day yesterday we had a thunder storm, at one point I looked out the back and saw this! It looked like a bump on the tree, but I knew that tree did not have a bump! So I got the binoculars out!
And look at this little guy! He has his tail over his head like an umbrella. His eyes were wide, the poor thing looked a bit scared! In between showers and thundering he did make it home! He is a grey squirrel, yes he is black in color but in this area we only have grey squirrels!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that poor little squirrel! he is very cute though!

Danna said...

Last year we had 3, two grey and one black in color. This year we have quite a few, too many to keep count on!! So come see them they are out and about in the yard a ton right now!! :)

Cherish said...

Oh my gosh that is so cute! I want a built-in umbrella!