We have had the most beautiful full moon the last couple nights, and combined with the snow on the ground it has been SO bright outside. If it was not in the single digits (-with the wind chill) you could have played ball outside with out an additional light!This is the moon tonight rising out our back door, we have a few clouds coming in as we are expecting snow tonight, but it was so pretty!!
"And God made two lights; the greater to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night; he made the stars also." ~ Genesis 1:16
3 comments:
I love how snow makes it bright at night! When there isn't icy wind, I actually enjoy shoveling snow at night because it doesn't feel like night.
On a side note, every time I view your nature blog, my first thought is that there is a juicy steak stuck on the tree.
Ewww, that would be grody!! :)
Post a Comment