Friday, April 11, 2008

Hop Brook Lake!

Their coming!!! I am not sure what kind of bush this is but they are beginning to sprout new growth all over the park!

Here is the "brook" I guess the park is named after, it was so beautiful to hear the rushing water and stand in the sunlight I thought you all might enjoy it too! :)

We're off to go back there right now, unfortunately it is not nearly so sunny and warm today. Yesterday it was in the high 70's and today it is in the mid 50's! What a change, I want to go back to yesterday's weather for a while longer!

The only unfortunate thing about our hike yesterday is that we were hoping to observe a few birds since it is what we are currently studying. We did not see even ONE! It seemed a little weird and a bit creepy to me, maybe the highway noise keeps them away?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The brook looks so refreshing...
seems like a good place to find rocks.

Danna said...

Yep, lots of rocks... no birds! Oh well! :) Thanks for stoping by!!