Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Nature Study

We have left the rocks behind us in search of our new subject, which is always to be seen but just about impossible to photograph. Mainly because I have 1 loud husband, 3 loud children, 1 curious cat, 4 neighborhood stray cats, and 1 mama who just can not seem to find the time to wear her camera and sit at the window! I know you are all shocked! Oh well!
I found this poster at All Posters, I wish they sold it in a slightly smaller version so that I could have it and the winter one on my wall with out having to wallpaper my walls in bird posters! We have quite a few robins, a beautiful blue jay, lots of sparrow-y things, occasionally crows, an owl I can hear but have never seen, and the other day what looked like a pair of turtle doves. I thought that was a little weird, but that is what they looked like. :)
What birds have you seen lately?

No comments: